There was a time cell phones didn't exist. Messages to members of the family were exchanged by fast written notes. Sometimes the table was full of it...
In that time I've made a wrapper with in it the most used messages. Also the names, for who these messages were meant, were exchangeable.
It proved its function: to lay down fast the right text for the right person(s). Clear, well-ordered, to be used by every member of the family.
The 'personal messenger' is a modern version of such a message book. Everyone can put in this their own texts. The varied in these texts can be made as personal as possible. Certain themes, target groups, messages, and so on.
In this one-day workshop first of all we make the construction. The filling in of the messages can, if there is time for it, that day, but can also be done in peace and quiet at home. This can be stamped or written or picture-messages.
• For: beginners and advanced students.
• A group will consist of a maximum of 6 participants.
• Location: Burg. J. Arkemastraat 5, Warffum (NL).
• About the dates in 2020 for 2 workshops you'll hear more later.
• The workshop is daily from 10.00 a.m. - 5 p.m. (including lunch break).
• Workshop fee: € 115,00 p.p. The price includes materials, lunch, coffee / tea and 21% VAT
• Tools will be provided.
• The participants can be supported in Dutch, English and German.
• Travel and accommodation expenses are for the account of the participants.
• Warffum is a terp village, surrounded by the extent beauty of 'Het Hoogeland' and 4 kn from the unique nature of the 'Waddensea'. There is a rain connection with Groningen.
• See for facilities of staying over the night in Warffum: www.warffum.nl
• Enrolment by means of the enrolment form.