Privacy Statement of Handboekbinderij Cor Aerssens
During the processing I confirm to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. That means I:
- clearly specify my purposes before I process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit my collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and I demand the same from parties who process personal data on my behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by me.
Handboekbinderij Cor Aerssens is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, I will explain what kind of personal data I collect for which purposeswithin my website www.cor-aerssens.nl . We recommend that you read it carefully.
You can use my contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, I use your name and address details, phone number, e-mail adress and invoice address. I need this data because of my agreement with you. I store this information until I'm sure that you are satisfied with my response.
Handling your order
I will use your personal data when hanling your order. I may share your data with the delivery srevice to have your order delivered. I may also obtain information from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, I use your e-mail address, phone number, invoice address, name and address details and payment details. I need this data because of my agreement with you. I store this information until my order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
I will use your personal dat when you enroll for a workshop. I may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, I use your e-mail address, phone number, invoice address, name and address details, VAT number and payment details. I need this data because of my agreement with you. I store this information till the workshop is over and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
Other than the advertisements on the website, I can inform you about new products or services by e-mail.
You can object at all times against this promotional communication.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, I do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law.
I take security measures to reduce misuse of an unauthorized access to personal data. I take responsibility in the security of your personal data. I renew my security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Inspection and modification of my data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data I have and what I'm using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that I keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that I can assure that I do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that I'm not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For the Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Handboekbinderij Cor Aerssens
Burgemeester J. Arkemastraat 5